Sunday, August 17, 2008

Anderson Reunion in San Diego

My favorite part of our reunion in San Diego was being together with my whole family, which doesn't happen very often.  It doesn't help that my brother Jeremy and his family live on the opposite side of the country in Delaware.  Every time I see my niece and nephews I can't believe how fast they grow.  There are actually a few missing from this picture.  Jeremy's youngest, Wyatt and Nicole's little baby Maci.  I also have a niece and a nephew on the way.   



Wonderful day at Disneyland!  Brent and I, my sister Lauri, two brother-in-laws Matt and Dean, and two nephews Nicholas and Noah all went to Disneyland together.  My favorite part of of our day at Disneyland was watching my nephews laugh and scream on the rides.  We couldn't get on Splash Mountain until the evening and went on it two times back to back.  We got so wet and didn't dry for the rest of the night!  It was great! 


Our Day at Sea World!




It was so hot at Sea World we all got a little dehydrated.  After living in Washington for a few years I wasn't used to the heat.  It felt great getting splashed by Shamu!






3 comments:

Rhandi said...

It was SO fabulous to see you two in SD- tons of fun! Your pics have inspired me to go to Sea World- gotta love the Killer Whale!

Chad and Melanie said...

now that's a great looking little family! we're excited to see you guys in 2.5 weeks for the big game! Much love!

Jason and Tawni said...

Andrea!
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, it is awesome to see pictures of you and your cute family. You look great and it seems like you have a lot of fun vacationing!!!